Main Menu

Saturday, September 13, 2008

First BlogTV show

Hey guys! I finally survived my very first BlogTV show! I probably had 12+ people that came last night. It was a very intimate and a cool experience. I loved being able to talk to everybody and bond. You have that better connection and It's just really nice! But, down side is I had a few problems with the camera. It was always turning gray on me. So we had to merge to Slusho's show on his BlogTV. Well, I recorded 10 minutes of the show just in case anyone is wondering how it was:


first vid - Broadcast your self LIVE

And I just want to thank everyone who was able to come last night! I appreciate everyone's support. I hope I catch the ones who missed it! I love you all!

-Kits

1 comment:

blasianFMA said...

woot! we both have blogs! blog buddiessss!

Powered by Blogger.