Main Menu

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

06.10.13 - Behind The Video: Situations - The Smell

Hello everyone! I'm BACK! :D Welcome to my post on my video "Situations - The Smell." Haha! This video is actually base on people who actually don't take care of themselves. With that I mean by not having good hygiene. :P I'm pretty sure a lot of us would like to be out there and be presentable to family, friends, and new people. This makes you realize why some people don't think about this.

I've had this idea for a long while and it's finally nice to put it out there! What a way to begin in doing videos again. Hehe. It all begins with a "Situation" episode.

I made a little department store set during this shoot. Haha! I think this was my only main set feature for this video since the grey wall is just a plain set up for little scenes. It was actually fun putting together. The poster was from my Bazaar or Vogue magazine from the U.K. Since my friend Holly went to England recently, she gladly brought me those magazines since I have a separate blog for style and the arts. :) Anyway, I placed that pedestal to hold my sweaters since my existing table was too short to support them. I wanted to add a little bit of height so my camera can see it. I added scarves in the drawers as well. I just opened my closet to reveal hanging clothing since that's pretty close to what you would see at a department store. Haha!

 
If you haven't noticed at the very top, I recently purchased that blackboard and wrote "I'm Back!" with an anime of me. Hehe! Thought it was a nice comeback in doing online media. ;) Here is the Behind The Video:


Thanks for reading/viewing! :D



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.