Main Menu

Sunday, December 4, 2011

12.4.11 - Set Design & Extra Videos

Hello everyone!

From now on I may be placing short extra behind the videos here on my blog. Unlike the one on my ItsCreativeSoul channel on YouTube and the extra videos here that has nothing to do with the xCreativexSoulx videos, the forthcoming videos will just be a short, brief scan of behind the scenes. Thought It'd be nice just to put just an itty bitty extra on that. :) Also for me, set design would be interesting to share here for those who actually want to see how I put my set together for different videos. And it's also for plain fun! :D I was always fascinated by movie set designs so I thought It'd be great to share that too.

So I finally had the chance to film a little bit earlier. :) I had attached some photos from the set! hehe.. So I created my own little hospital here. Haha! Not very authentic but It'll probably do for what I'm trying to create. :P Just glad that I had the chance to film earlier today and blog about it now. It's about 11:43 p.m. and I may need to crash soon.. hehe But for those waiting, the upcoming video will be released soon. And then some.. ;) Anyway, be keeping you posted! Have an excellent week readers!!

--Kits (xCREATiVExSOULx)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.