Main Menu

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

05.16.12 - Video hosting site Revver suspended


Hey everyone!

I was actually going back to my older post on this blog and realized that the video hosting site, "Revver," doesn't function anymore. Looks like in February 2008, the company was sold to LiveUniverse, which is currently suspended. So with this issue, a bunch of my older videos within Revver have disappeared including some updates on this blog and some behind the scenes stuff. I may be replacing the behind the scenes stuff with the existing behind the scenes that I have uploaded on YouTube with my user ItsCreativeSoul. But, just as I have announced before, new behind the videos and extras will be posted with the video hosting site Vimeo which will also be posted on my blog on the right side panel. Below the videos have links directly to the specific blog that pertains to that video. :)

So looks like there will be a lot of adjusting on this blog. Anyway, again for those who are reading this, I thank you guys for keeping up. ;) I will try to post more interesting stuff here including all the behind the scenes and extras. Make it a great day guys!

<3
Kits

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.