Main Menu

Monday, May 14, 2012

05.15.12 - Room Painted

Hello everyone,

I have finally painted the whole room. At this point I'm still in the process of hanging my shelf and organizing here and there but looks like the room is finally going to place. :) It's gonna be fun vlogging here on my new set. Hehe.. Took so long because of work and other things. You know how busy life can be especially if you're a working man.

The color I chose for my wall is "Stone Hearth" from Behr. I just really like that dark, grayish color. I find it very elegant for a simple neutral color. I may add frames of my artwork later on once funds allow me. :)

Here I am all happy with my new wall! :D

Tada! Here's the finished product! I had to use my studio lights to see the effect of the color. Turned out really well and I'm really pleased with the outcome.

Had to treat myself some vanilla ice cream after all the work! Whew.. All done!

Anyway guys, that's it for now. I will update you more later with what's going on. Perhaps record a new video already for xcreativexsoulx channel. :P We shall see. Thanks for tuning in for the interested readers! ;)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.