Main Menu

Monday, June 2, 2014

06.02.14 - New Stuff


Hello everyone! Once again, I have been MIA in posting on my blog here on xcreativexsoulx. I was just doing a lot when I was working and the extra projects I would work on are just mainly photography and such for my blog on Tumblr "TheCreativeIntrovert." I began with fashion and style "CreativitynStyle" on Tumblr first but figured I wanted to post a variety of things concerning ART. Since I have so many interests, I decided to create "TheCreativeIntrovert" to post a lot more broad items with my LOVE for art. :) Anyway, to get on track, I'm very excited because I finally got a new cool stuff! First is my new iMac. I was currently using my Macbook Pro 15" for videos but decided to go bigger since I am also now doing more effects on After Effects.


 With that, I'm going to need higher power to produce these videos for you guys. :) I'm just thankful and blessed that the timing was perfect. Then sometime last week, I purchased my very first green screen. I have tested it a few times and I'm very pleased on the outcome.


My very first big project using that screen will be the parody of Dark Horse from Katy Perry. Hehe.. See, only you readers will know that that's what's happening next on one of the big CreativeSoul projects.  I wanted to write this blog first before I proceed with the rest since it was about time. :P My apologies for the delay for those who care. Hehe.. Anyway, I better get started with the new vid. Will definitely try to keep this blog going. Love you guys! Thanks for continuing watching "CreativeSoul" videos!

With sincerity,
Kits

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.