Main Menu

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

11.04.14 - Instagram


Hi everyone,

I know I haven't really been updating this blog much due to what's been going on in my life. I have a new job so that's currently taking my time at the moment. I really love what I do, I get to explore more creativity and challenge myself. :) Since I haven't been doing videos much at this point, I wanted to share with you guys my Instagram! :D Come follow me and I'll be sure to check out out also! This is probably the fastest way to express myself creatively at this point although sometimes, I can't always snap photos. Hehe.. I began editing a few "behind the videos" from my previous work on YouTube so you may see all that soon on my ItsCreativeSoul channel. I'm just putting them out on a timely schedule so there's a space in between.

Anyway, I present to you guys, my Instagram account CreativitynStyle :D I had this account for a while and wasn't sure why I haven't shared this yet. This username is also used for my Fashion/Style blog which I haven't been using lately also due to my new position. But I miss creating art so I try to when I can just get myself back up again and of course, to share to everyone.

Anyway, here are some of my work on Instagram:








I have missed you guys! So I'm hoping to get back again in doing videos and other forms of creativity. Lots of love to you all! You'll hear more from me. :)

-Kits (xCreativexSoulx)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.