Main Menu

Saturday, October 4, 2008

BlogTV Wackiness!

Hey everyone! Last night was a very interesting night to where I was able to co-host with several people from YouTube on BlogTV. I feel that It's a really great way to connect deeper aside from the chats! I had Pauline (Pinayrules), Caryn(Carynakacare), Archie(gasang1), Eman(Aznconquerer) and friends Leo and Michael, Reggie (regisor94), and Pedro (iSlusho) co-hosts with me. :)

There were other people there also from the beginning like, Natztheflip, Bakitwhy, Infused08, markizhere, darrelld23, and much more...

Sleepover Live:
I finally had the chance to have the girls with me, my cousin Angela(Leila), and sister, Chloe(Emma). We did a short segment on Sleepover live. I just thought It'll be interesting to bring all of the characters live so that's what we did. My cousin Sarah(Alaura) couldn't make it so we just did what we can. hahaha! I obviously didn't shave my stache here since I had to have it for an upcoming video. It may be loud too since I had the mic really close to my mouth. haha!


Sleepover The Live Show- Broadcast your self LIVE

Co-host segment:
Here's a clip from my BlogTV co-hosting Eman and friends. I had the Sleepover girls with me just having a great time! Overall, everyone just had a great time which is how I want it to be anyway. I'm glad how things turned out last night.


Co-host time- Broadcast your self LIVE

Anyway, I'm definitely looking forward to do this again someday. It's all in time. Thanks to everyone who showed up on my BlogTV. I appreciate and love all of you! Thanks for hanging out with me on BlogTV. Until then... :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.