Main Menu

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happiness Epidemic

Hey guys! Due to a lot of busy scheds and projects, I can barely even write to my blog. hehe. I just wanted to update you guys that a clip from my video "Kits Happy Tips" was featured on YahooUK's web show called, Get Your Island On. They had asked for my permission to use a clip from my video, "Kits Happy Tips." The title for the episode is, Get your Island On, Happiness epidemic which features several clips of their favorite webshows. This runs only for a week guys so whoever gets to see this, pretty cool. he he. I was only featured for a second or two. But it is something still. Here is the link of the show while it's still active:

http://uk.video.yahoo.com/network/100662101

Here is the original video of mine from YouTube called, "Kits Happy Tips." A video response to Happyslip's Happy Tips:



Remember all, don't let anything get you down. We always have to be happy. I have to admit that is also something that I'm currently working on despite of things that bring me down. Count all your blessings and know that there are many that love you for who you are. :) That includes me. hehehe.

<3
Kits

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.