Main Menu

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12.14.10 - Adobe CS5 for CreativeSoul videos

As soon as I purchased my Adobe CS5 Suite, an ad or two started popping up on my YouTube channel on xcreativexsoulx. :)


Hehe, just wanted to share with you guys how powerful and great these programs are. I had currently switched to Adobe Premiere as my video editor since my Sony Vegas sometimes couldn't handle large files and I thought it was time for an upgrade. I was also excited to announce that I was able to create a few effects using After Effects. The first video that I tested it on was for my video on TFS (The Filipino Soap part7).

I was able to trigger some smoke effects there. A behind the scene for that video was I had to cover the chair and my Macbook for the outside scene, where the Mom was washing the clothes by hand. You know, they wouldn't have such technology there especially for those type of areas. And recently I had used that for another episode of TFS, called "Revenge." I was able to create fire and explosion for certain scenes using After Effects! Quite epic! The CS5 suite contains, After Effects, Adobe Premiere for video editing, Photoshop, and Illustrator, Encore, Flash, and Sound Booth. It's a great deal especially having Photoshop and Illustrator. This is great for graphic/video designer/editors.

Anyway, that's all I'm blogging for now. Just wanted to share the recent haps on the possibilities on the CreativeSoul videos. You can let your imagination wild and just be free to express yourself and start creating!! And it's always fun!! hehe.. Thanks for tuning in readers!

Love
xCREATIVExSOULx

2 comments:

Omar PĂ©rez said...

SWEET!!!

Looking forward for the new found epicness of creative soul!!!

KITS said...

Haha! Thank you, Omar! Really appreciate your comment here. And also thank you for actually reading the blogs. You take care and Happy Holidays to you and your fam!! :D

Powered by Blogger.