Main Menu

Sunday, December 26, 2010

12.26.10 - Merry Christmas and Instant Photobooth Vlogs



Hello everyone!

Merry, Merry Christmas to you all! Haha! I know I'm a bit late but it's still, in fact, the Holiday Season. New Year hasn't begun yet. :) Anyway, hope everybody had a blessed, wonderful Christmas. Well, I just wanted to let you guys know I started a series of Vlogs called Instant Photobooth Vlog. Photobooth is a program that came with my Macbook Pro. With this program, it's pretty fast and easy for me to do quick vlogs without having to whip out the HD camera. Since my computer already has a built in cam and video editor, it's quick for me to do little announcements and just for me to say "Hi" to you guys! Anyway be well for the rest of the season and will be seeing you guys again, next year!

Love,
Kits-

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.