Main Menu

Sunday, April 8, 2012

04.08.12 - I Moved

Hello guys,

Looks like I was finally able to write and post another video here on my blog. I finally moved to a new place which gives me full control of producing more content for YouTube. It was honestly tough producing when I was at the other place. It was a really nice pad but it was just difficult to appreciate because of the space and room sharing. I constantly had to ask permission to the people in the room with me to be able to film. At the same time, I would feel bad for asking the favor. I just didn't want to kick anyone out of the bedroom. :P But yes, finally have my own little space at the new place. There are still some things I gotta work on since this will take a lot of effort to do and times during weekends. So much to accomplish still. But in due time, once everything is set, I can continue filming here and just have time to write more blogs for behind the scenes, and extras. Whew..

Here are a few photos showing a few areas of the room that needs progress.
As you can see by the pictures, there are some more things that I gotta put away. Anyway, it will all be set soon. Just gotta keep thinking positively! :D

Just me, smiling for the camera. :)

Anyway, that's it and hope you guys had a Happy Easter! :D Here's the latest video about the move.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.