Main Menu

Sunday, April 22, 2012

04.16.12 - Sacramento






Hello everyone,

This past weekend I had gone to Sacramento for a family trip. It was quite a spontaneous one and truly was a celebration of life. Not going much into details but it was just nice to see extended family members.



The trip was quite challenging though because it was a stormy day. We're talking heavy rains and thunder, and even winds!

 As you can see in these photos, it's quite gloomy outside and in the distance you can even see rain pouring which was quite amazing!




Of course I wasn't going to pass on having a little Starbucks DOUBLE SHOT ESPRESSO during the trip. Stopped by one of the gas stations and I immediately had to get myself one. I mean a 7 hour trip truly is a long way. Hehe..


Just me during the car ride to Sacramento. Gotta manage a smile on a 7 hour trip.


Anyway, I wish I could have covered more but this trip was mainly focusing on family and other personal things. But sometimes, I like giving you guys a little extra updates on what's going on with CreativeSoul. hehe.. I hope you guys are well. And more blogs to be published real soon!


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.